Zakat and Tax Service
Zakat and Tax
We provides zakat and tax services in accordance with the systems and regulations issued by the Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Zakat and Income Tax
- Register and open a file for the taxpayer at Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority.
- Help calculate legitimate zakat and tax for the taxpayers.
- Assist in the submission and follow-up of zakat and tax declarations with the Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority.
- Follow-up issuance of final certificates to the taxpayers.
- Submission of objections to the Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority and to the resolution of disputes Committees.
- Reply to taxpayers' inquiries concerning zakat, as well as reply to queries received from the Authority.
- Provide tax and zakat consulting to our clients.
"Transaction pricing" is defined as the pricing of transactions between associated persons or persons under joint control. The importance of transaction pricing instructions is to ensure compliance with the neutral price principle that transactions between associated persons or persons under joint control are priced as if they were transactions between independent parties.
Value Added Tax
- Registration of VAT taxpayers and follow-up of the taxpayer file.
- Submit declarations (monthly – quarterly).
- Submit VAT objections.
- Submit monthly deduction tax declarations as well as annual declarations.
- Provide tax advice on income tax and deduction.
Real Estate Transactions Tax.
Audit & Assurance
We provide review and audit services to a wide range of industries by complying with the latest international and local standards.Read More
We provide liquidation of estates, companies, funds and contributions, sale of assets, and other assets attributed by private, individual, judicial or government entities.Read More